Holiday Happenings

March 28, 2016

I feel a little lack luster over here.  St. Patrick's (check), bluebonnet photos (check), Easter (check), AND all in the same month.

St. Patrick's Day fun
Just mainly fun with some food and lucky charms.  Georgia was not all that impressed.

Easter fun
Church festival
 Blending letter sounds.  She got a 100 :)
 My go to Easter favorite
 Dying and decorating eggs
 Fun Easter Festival with friends.  Egg hunt, basket surprise, visit from the Easter bunny, lots of food and fun, plus a tractor hay ride.  I wasn't there for all of the fun because I had a photo shoot so the picture are pretty sparse.
Her new thing is climbing trees and it terrifies me to no end since she's 4.  We've had one fall scare but other than that we're good.
I also had a small little Good Friday/Easter dinner for us.  I just quickly threw it together and thought it turned out cute.  I also had bunny mac and cheese. (And homemade from scratch chicken salad.)

I hope everyone has had a lovely March.

1 comment:

Klein Dot Co said...

Those mason jars!! Darling!!! Love the sprinkle rim and marshmallow straw :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS