Week in the Life - 37

October 22, 2018

Monday
Our cold front finally came through and we were ready!  Milam and I went to MOPS and visiting Nana in her office is a must so he can watch "bideos"before AND after his class.  He's so spoiled! After school we played outside until it was raining just a little too hard for us.  G and her long boarding style/skill crack me up.
Tuesday
I worked a lot on photos and around the house and got so much done.  My allergy fog has finally cleared and it feels so GOOD! Plus, my mom made dinner so it was a winning day all around
Wednesday
We are loving all our fall colors and tones.  I'm still not done with the fall porch but I honestly feel no pressure to get that done.
 My mom left huge red lips on Milam's forehead.  So funny.
 This is totally normal behavior for him.  100% normal.
 I organized Georgia's room while she was at school and got rid of so much stuff.  I'm not a minimalist by any means but getting rid of stuff is so nice because its less stuff that I have to clean up.  I feel like I have a trunk load of stuff every week that I'm donating and I LOVE it. Unfortunately she would miss the lava lamp...thanks J :/
Her little gallery that we're working on.
 She's really proud of her all A's.  I actually took this pic to send to my mom but her face is so funny.
Thursday
All that I can remember about Thursday is that we went on a walk/run
Friday
Such a busy day.  Georgia killed it at gymnastics and then performed with the cheerleaders second quarter and the dance team at half time.  I was so proud of her.
 Pink bow to the immediate left of the 50
Saturday
I worked a wedding on Saturday so I was gone from 1-midnight.  It was a long day but it was really fun.  That morning though we celebrated our girl getting all A's.  We celebrate every (all A's ) report card by letting her pick her rewards.  CFA and Justice at the Mall. She was excited.
Sunday
We went to church like normal and then hit up a pumpkin patch before another family session for me.  Oh, and after church we continued our quest for the best Mexican food in town.
HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS