Friday Favorites

May 24, 2019

Another Friday is here and praise the Lord it is the last Friday of the school year.  I'm not quiet about the fact that I hate my daughter's school schedule but there isn't a whole lot I can do about that.  After today we have off Monday and then still have to go back for 2.5 days after that.  So dumb.  Couldn't they just find those 2.5 days somewhere else in the schedule?! 

So, moving on...

Here are my favorites this week

Milam's face
I mean, just look at that cute face.  I can't get over it.

August
He's been moving where I can feel him more consistently so that's reassuring.

Georgia
She had field day this week.  The girls beat the boys in tug of war and she did really great. Look at those long legs running. I can't believe she's 8 and will be starting 3rd grade in August.

Pawpaw on Wednesdays
Wednesday has been designated our day to take Pawpaw (my stepdad) out and keep him occupied.  He has a dementia/Alzheimer's type diagnosis and we've come to the conclusion that he shouldn't drive anymore.  Anyhow, so on Wednesdays we run errands together and go out to lunch to give him something to do.  Pawpaw is one of Milam's favorite people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS