Life Update!

July 29, 2019

On Monday we played outside a lot.  Mondays are typically my most productive days of the week.
Tuesday I was really tired.  I don't remember a lot of what we did but I know we visited Nana at work and got Whataburger for lunch out of survival.

Wednesday was a big day here because Milam finally rode his big boy bike using his pedals.  So proud of my big boy!
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were spent at the beach.  We went to Surfside Beach in Freeport Texas and rented the cutest little beach A Frame.  I'm a huge sucker for A frames.  HERE is the link to see all our beach photos.
on Sunday we headed home from the beach and spent the rest of the day unpacking, napping, doing laundry, and going to the grocery store.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS