Weekend Update

July 22, 2019

Friday
Jonathan and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary. We traveled a lot last summer so we said this summer we would go on a trip to celebrate annnnnd, I ended up pregnant.  Being pregnant and having another busy travel summer I just couldn't book a trip for us that would do an anniversary justice. Plus I'm almost in my 3rd trimester and with the placenta issue I would rather not travel super far.  We went to dinner at Flower Child and to Sweet Paris for dessert and both were delicious.  I mainly just wanted time with Jonathan where we could talk and not be constantly interrupted by our children. And to think, we're having another.  Haha.  One day we'll have free time! Someday.  Jonathan's parents took the kids on Friday afternoon so we had most of Friday to ourselves which was  so so nice.  After dinner we went on a walk and watched The OA way too late.
Saturday
I still woke up way too early but it didn't really matter because we ate breakfast in peace.  It was so nice.  I felt like we got so much done this weekend just by not having kids with us.  Jonathan met his parents and picked up Milam but Georgia stayed with them the rest of the weekend.  I had three photoshoots that evening.

Sunday
Jonathan woke up super early to go ride a 50 mile bike race in Katy with some friends so it was just me and Milam for church.  Jonathan got done really early and made it home during Milam's nap time.  We relaxed and napped and ended the day at my mom's for dinner and to help her with a few things around the house.  Now, onto Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS