Our Week - A Short One

February 10, 2020

Monday
We watched the garbage and recycling. He honked and waved. Milam's highlight of the week.  Georgia was still flying high from her meet success the previous day and then got the Kindness award.  So proud of my girl.

Tuesday
Milam went to school and later on he looked really cute waiting for G to come out of school.  I wore Barrett while Milam and I practiced soccer.
Wednesday
I registered Milam for school.  He goes one day a week now with two days of speech and next year he'll be going 3 days a week and I think he'll still have two days of speech.  He will be in the 4s preschool class next year, and the year after that he'll do private kinder, and then we'll move him to public kinder because his birthday is so late and he's just too bitty to me.
After this, Georgia and I headed to New NEW ORLEANS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS