Weekend Top Ten

June 29, 2020

1. On the way home from swim lessons I always see this area of tall wild flowers (that look like small sunflowers). So, I bribed the kids with sonic drinks and dressed them up and Jonathan helped me march them through the mud for a photo op. We got no mud on our clothes so I'll call it a win.
2. Jonathan never works on Fridays in the summer but he didn't have to go into work this Thursday either. He worked from home but still...he got done with his work earlier so our weekend was able to start that much sooner!

3. My little stud at the BMX park. We go to Rockstar Energy Park in Houston and he LOVES it!

4. I bought Febreze Hawaiian wax melts (THESE) and now my whole house smells like summer.  They smell so dang good! I bought them because we had a family over for dinner and I didn't want my house to smell like spit up. Eww.

5. Sleepy Penny

6. Sleepy Milam

7. We had friends over and I snagged this picture. It was so nice to have people over!

8. We got out of the house on Sunday morning. My kids LOVE turtles. We found some to feed. We walked a lot through The Woodlands and found some baby ducks too

9. Barrett is a favorite even if he won't smile at four people who are doing everything they can to get him to crack one smile. Nope.

10. My favorite snack lately has been carrots and garlic hummus.  So good! Milk and too much sugar have been doing a number on my stomach lately so I'm forced to eat healthier things. Jonathan gets the Aldi garlic hummus and I'm addicted!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS