Weekend Top Ten - July 4th

July 6, 2020

1. Italian food
2. Cute faces
The day before the 4th we had Italian at my mom's. It was super yummy. I LOVE Italian food. One of my favorites for sure. These faces are so darn cute...total disasters most of the time who fuss and complain but real cute.
3. Water fights
Our family doesn't do fireworks any more now that 4 out of 5 of us have actually been burned by them...when we were just watching, mind you...were not even doing them ourselves. Anyway, I made a pin board specifically for fireworks alternatives. Go take a look...HERE. I didn't get to do a ton because shopping is a bit of an issue this year but I'm excited to try more each year as the kids get bigger. This year we did poppers and a water fight. The kids had a lot of fun.
4. Red, white, and blue
I JUST love the 4th of July and my babies in red, white, and blue is just too cute. 
5. Family Parade
We made our own 4th parade. I even made a Spotify playlist and played it on our blue tooth speakers. Milam was super on board with decorating his bike. He was so excited. Georgia was a grump the whole first half of the day.
6. Bike dudes
Aren't these guys so cute getting ready to ride. I love Milam's passion for bikes. He specifically prefers off road riding but LOVES the bmx park.
7. Original Mario + Friends
Georgia had a friend spend the night and they played the original Mario. I got THIS one for Jonathan for Christmas and the kids think its the coolest thing ever. It is the only "gaming system" we have in our house.
8. This face
Y'all.  He's into everything but the definition of the baby of the family. He gets away with everything. Ha. We just eat it up.
9. The Black Walnut Cafe
Ours is inside our small local airport and it is the best place to take kids. Yummy food and airplanes flying all over.
10. Camp Week
Georgia left for camp. I am so proud of her for doing something new and I cannot wait to hear about her week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS