Friday Favorites

October 23, 2020

 So y'all. This week has been a doozy. I'm still posting, "Friday Favorites" for the sake of positivity but good gracious I would not file this week under my favorites list.

Barrett rode in the racecar shopping cart for the first time. He was SO proud and it was so cute. I've said this before but my goodness they are cute. He sure is lucky he's cute because he threw the biggest, fakest fit when it was time to get out. Funny yet annoying at the same time.


Jonathan's car had some issues this week and was in the shop but fortunately none of it was a huge deal although all the car shuffling was super annoying. So, it's a favorite that we didn't need a new car or shell out a lot for car repairs. Double win.

I got my 2021 planner in. I got THIS one and it was hard to pick one online but I've been really pleased. I'm toying with the idea of switching to Google calendars but I just really like a paper planner.


Cute Milam moments. He's my heart. He's a spicy little ball of fire but I just adore him.




Barrett got his first haircut. It was getting a little too thick in the back while still being fairly sparse on top so a little thinning did him a lot of good.


Georgia and Barrett's playground moments.

Barrett's sweet smile.


Barrett was a little under the weather. His temp was 99.5 at the highest so nothing serious. Just his first runny nose and/or teething. His sleep has been all off and I have so much work to do. It has been super frustrating...add onto it Jonathan working SO MUCH and yes, just exhausting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS