Weekend Top 10

October 27, 2020

 A day late but our Bear Baby had a birthday to celebrate yesterday! 

1) I have been working SO much and I'm beyond exhausted. Right now I'm surviving but that scene on my nightstand is everything. Ahh. Peace at the end of a long day.

2) The kids begged to do s'mores so of course we did them. SO many marshmallows in the grass and in the fire but the kids had a blast.

3) This outfit happened this weekend and my heart broke in two. My baby is getting bigger everyday.

4) Have you tried Zombie skittles? Jonathan's mom bought the kids some (on accident I'm assuming) and most of the pack tastes totally normal...all but one (but it can be any color). That one tastes awful. I didn't taste it but I smelled the one Georgia spit out and it was BAD! I'm going to try and get Milam on video trying them.

5) Jonathan and I marked a huge milestone. We've been "together" for 20 years now. Totally insane. We're not so young anymore but I love him more now than ever before.

6) One of my clients brought Tiff's Treats...they were actually for my husband but those are just details. I ate one in between clients. Yum!


7) Baby nugget in a hat.

8) THIS balloon garland for all the fall stuff we have going on! Such a impact for about an hours worth of work (with an air compressor)

 9) I like to do some sprucing on the screened porch every fall and this year we got a new table (switched an inside one to outside) and hung new lights. It's a really hard space to keep clean so I have to get creative. We have a ways to go but it already is a better table fit and the lights are so cozy. (Similar lights HERE)


10) I busted out my favorite cold weather socks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS