Friday Favorites

November 20, 2020

I sat down to write this post thinking I would be posting it late, because I keep thinking its Friday but it isn't. It's only Thursday. I made the kids put their laundry in the wash, a Friday thing...I'm so glad I have a weekly schedule because we would have been all kinds of messed up today. I feel like I do this every Thursday. The days are long, as are the weeks. So schedules, schedules are my favorite because this momma is losing her mind. In a funny way, not a pull out my hair and yell at everyone kind of way. 

Thanksgiving break! Once school is out today (now, it's Friday when I'm writing - try to keep up!) then we have a week at home. While my schedule is slowing down from the high speed race it has been I still have one shoot every day of the break, minus our two thanksgiving dinner days, but that should be a manageable pace. Fingers crossed. Breaks are my favorite but so are my clients.

I love the pictures of Milam at his Thanksgiving feast. Parents couldn't come put his teacher sent pictures and he is just the cutest little thing. I snagged one before school and I'm pretty sure he was the only kid at school in a Turkey shirt. What in the world?!



The kids had some peaceful moments painting recently and it was really nice.

It was a favorite that we tossed our last baby's last bottle. A little sad and a little exciting all at the same time. Look how cute he is though!


One of my clients sent me this picture. I rarely get pictures of me actually working so it's kind of funny to me. 


Milam after BMX practice. Always a favorite.  So cute. So funny


So, y'all here's to the weekend AND Thanksgiving break! Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS