Friday Favorites - December So Far

December 11, 2020

I've been super swamped lately. With holiday cheer but also with a lot of work. I'm trying to stay on top of blogging as well because I really enjoy it. Here are my favorites from the first part of December.

Georgia recorded her Nutcracker performance for school this week. She looked so pretty! Her eyes are my favorite.

We got the tree all set up and I love taking night time portraits of my kids with the tree.




Milam's school dress up days have been my favorite this year. So fun and so simple! PJ day, wear christmas lights, dress like a candy cane,  



The kid's rooms are all decorated for Christmas and it looks so magical!



Milam has been so sweet and so snuggly. I think we're finally coming out of the terror that is the 2's and 3's. Four year old Milam is the best.





It's not my favorite how big he is looking lately.


Probably my favorite thing this week was getting this gem of a photo!

Barrett has been getting a lot of love. A favorite and so sweet!


Barrett. Always a favorite. I literally cannot stand how cute he is. Ugh. SO CUTE! When I got him dressed I thought has pants were navy. Out in the sun I realized they were black. Mom fail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS