Weekly Top 15

December 21, 2020

 I'm behind on blogging. I do really enjoy it so I keep up with it.  This week was so crazy busy. All the parties, dress up, and gifts, plus editing was a lot to keep up with. Here is some of what we were up to.

1. New Tea. You can get it HERE. I had really been wanting an apple cider kind of tea and was surprised that I liked the taste of this one. I thought it would be intense but it wasn't. I have no idea if I had more energy the day I drank it.


2. Family art. I must have lost my mind for a bit to bust out the painting supplies for the kids. We had fun and I really like the end result.



3. Milam's dress up days. Super simple but still fun.



4. How much Milam loves Christmas. He really has been the king of Christmas and it has been so super cute.

5. Texts from Milam's teacher. He's legit been practicing his smile. Four year old Milam is an angel and I just love him so much.


6. How absolutely delicious Barrett is. Gah, y'all. This baby. I could just eat him up.



7. Georgia this week. Ha! Face masks and she got a new skill at gym and got to call one of my best friends to celebrate. 


8. Milam totally rocked his school's Christmas program and really surprised me. He's grown so much this year and I am so proud of him.

9. My aunt bought the kids a cookie decorating kit and it was a huge hit!

10. Levy Park's Santa. Such a fun little guy! And the kids posed themselves all on their own. So cute.

11. But not Levy Park...it was actually closed "because of covid" but they had all kinds of board games, coloring supplies, books and magazines, and this piano plus other stuff for the kids to share germs on...just not the actual playground. What a let down.


12. Karbach Brewing Co. We went here after the park and the kids loved running around on the lawn and eating. 


13. Milam's pants. Need I say more?!

14. Snuggling on Sunday morning.

15. Barrett's nativity shirt that I made the other two dress to match but you can't even see his shirt in this picture...


Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS