The Post Christmas Blur

January 4, 2021

 We went to church for the first time in 2021 and it's a great way to start the year. Georgia even brought a friend who had spent the night. For some reason I like to put my kids in black and white for January. Not sure where that comes from. I love matching and I love a good theme.


Everyone has high hopes for 2021 (2020 honestly didn't bother me too much) but new year same kids. This is my circus and these are my monkeys. Love them.



We're making a mountain bike trail in our back yard right now to prepare Milam a bit for a trail ride trip I've booked for us. Well, Jonathan and Milam are riding...the other two and me will shop, see museums, and eat. Milam has helped out a lot and it has him exhausted. He's such a good boy.

We had a little movie night the other night and the kids snuggled for a bit before turning our bed into a jungle gym.

We got a lot of rain the other day and our neighbor's gutters were clogged and her rain barrel was full and a huge pile of leaves was blocking the water from flowing in her back yard. Jonathan and Milam put on their rain gear and went to help in the POURING rain. Milam was so proud. He yelled, "I'm working mom! I'll need a bath after!"

This stinker y'all. Love him.



Our Penelope June is rotten. See her eyeing my tea like I would give her any. She did manage to try out my new blanket.



Here's to Monday. Jonathan goes in tomorrow but the kids don't start back until Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS