Weekend Top 10

March 15, 2021

1. We are officially on Spring Break. Which, really means nothing because Jonathan's spring break isn't the same as the older two kids. BUT, it does mean a week (plus last Friday) of no alarm clocks. Lots of sleeping in and eating a slow breakfast and probably watching a lot more TV than we should. Maybe a few park trips. Who knows.


2. A few weeks ago I ran out of my favorite night cream and my skin was super dry from all this dry wintery weather. So, I randomly mixed some skin therapy oil (just a small amount) and lotion and the next morning my skin was so dang soft. I've been using if for several weeks and I think its doing a good job of not only making my skin soft but also reducing the appearance of my fine lines. Who knows...but it's working for me.

3. Barrett this week made his first joke kind of. He was pulling his shirt up over his head to make us laugh. It was so funny.  He also couldn't stop eating salad. Whatever works for ya' bud!



4. Barrett has also gotten crazy busy on his little "bike". I spend so much time chasing him down the driveway and trying to keep him out of the road. It is so exhausting fun. 

5. My big boy Milam got his first, FIRST place trophy. We was so determined and so proud of himself! He also made the smallest paper airplane I have ever seen.


6. I got Georgia this lunch container because she's been wanting salads for lunch and this one is WORKING so great. I really love it and so does she.

7. Georgia and her little friends make "surprise" St. Patrick's day cupcakes. They turned out super yummy and the amount that I helped them was really minimal.





8. The girls also did A LOT of gymnastics and A LOT of "cheer routines". In quotes because only one of the three girls does cheer and it was quite comical.

9. Milam had been begging to have a pallet in the living room and watch an Easter movie. He wanted to draw and eat popcorn so I made it happen.

10. We went to church on Sunday and Barrett was pouting about who knows what. I think the fact that we wanted him to take a picture in his cute little lamb outfit. Obviously too much to ask of him. So darn cute though. I can't stand it!


Here's to a good week and a good Monday, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS