Georgia's Birthday Weekend Wrap Up

May 18, 2021

 This weekend was so crazy busy...and the week isn't slowing down. At all.


She had a fun skating party. She has been wanting roller blades for awhile so after her party we got her a pair of her own.



Tried for a pre party pic. Unfortunately this is how these things go lately. And lucky for us my mom watched B for us. One less person to wrangle at the party.


Georgia's friend from gym spent the night with us the night before the party. Jonathan bought them some face masks. So fun. So funny.


This face is so super cute. He is always dirty and can get dirty in a flash. Jonathan calls him Pig Pen.


This little guy had a good week too. BMX racing. Asking for selfies with me. Love his face.





Our Bear Bear was so sleepy the other day. I had to wake him up for school pick up (huge bummer!) and he just did not want to wake up. I don't blame him.



I got new running shoes last week and so far they have been great. They run true to size and are super comfy. I don't refer the light color but I would for sure buy them again to not always hurt when I'm running. HERE is the link.


I've been building on my plant collection. (Lots of reasons we chose rocks in the back - water flow and snakes being big factors) You can even see the two in the window here. So far so good! I have reminders on my phone to keep everything watered and it's been working fairly well. I still have a few in the front to replace from the freeze and I need some hanging ones as well. Getting there.


Visiting nana at work. He'll be answering church calls before long. Ha.


Here's to another good week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS