Lazy Summer Days?

June 28, 2021

Some days we spend a lot of time on the couch to beat the heat or the rain. We've been getting some of those random summer showers that don't last long and give you lots of heat thunder.





Food seems to rule our lives...


Finding a lot of these on my phone lately...


Milam has been having swim lessons and I'm excited to say we officially have a swimmer. Finally.


Spicy nugget keeps me on my toes. In time out for hitting and on another day he locked me out.



Swim  lessons, gymnastics, and a pool party...with VBS sprinkled in. It was a super busy week...also because our gas line in broken so we can't cook, or dry laundry, or wash dishes well, or bathe. It's been fun. It has been an insane process to try and get the line fixed. Nobody seems to want to do the work. City...gas company...plumber? UGHHHH.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS