Our Week

July 30, 2021

This week was pretty low key. Jonathan has been working crazy hours getting ready for the upcoming year in a brand new building that DID pass its inspection. Praise God. It's going to be an interesting first week for him but luckily we'll all make it! We also have had one of Georgia's gym teammates at our house during the day the past couple of weeks while her mom works so there has been a lot going on at our house. 

I got out all our pool floats and set up the sprinkler with the pickle ball net. (We have a similar set to THIS one) They played a game kind of like volleyball with a huge beach ball and had a lot of fun. The little boys just ran in the water with the floats.

I also bribed everyone with Sonic treats to dress up for me and take back to school photos. I think they turned out cute. I can't believe how big my babies are. It goes by in a blink.



I somehow didn't get a picture of Milam by himself and he's wearing a neon cross and a monster on his arm. Oh well.


I switched out Milam's small table and chair for my mom's antique desk and he's really enjoying it. Now, we need to rehang his shelves since this desk is taller than the table was.


And, I'll leave you with a photo of this spicy nugget in timeout. Going well...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS