Wednesday Want

October 21, 2009

HONDA EV-N!!! Oh my gosh! How cute is this?!?! I know, I'm a total loser but my husband sent me an email at work because he knew I would crack up / love it. (I love squatty cars. They are so cute in a funny way!) And...when you open the door...there is a unicycle inside. Don't ask me why. I have no idea why! I thought the round thing on the door was some kind of speaker but no, it's a unicycle. The entire thing is electric too...that's pretty cool. I want one. I think Perry would love it!



1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

It reminds me of a tonka truck...the preschool ones the plastic people with big round heads and no arms or legs would ride in...you know what i'm talking about? probably not but thats what it reminds me of...that unicycle is crazy. must be a british thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS