Wonderful Weekend

October 25, 2009

9 years ago today Jonathan asked me out...in the English Hall, in 9th grade, near the girls restroom. I knew by February (yes, 4 months later) that I would marry him someday. Maybe more on that later...

This weekend was Baylor's 100th Homecoming! YAY BU! I'm terribly sorry these pictures are bad...I have no idea why some are blurry and others are not???

THE Baylor Bear! {at the parade...largest collegiate parade in the US}

My LOVES!
Not sure why Jonathan decided to RUIN the picture! UGH! :)

This is my view from my classroom window...pretty darn cool.


Some kinder art from Friday

Oh, and on a Wednesday Want I put 2 Stella and Dot rings. Well, here they are on either side of my engagement ring. We initially used the platinum from my grandmothers wedding ring for my wedding band but I wanted to get something else made to go on either side rather than just my one plain band I usually wear. I saw these rings and they were exactly what I wanted and decided to order them to try it out and see what it would look like and I LOVE it. Now, when we do get them made in platinum and with real diamonds I KNOW that I will like it. I was so worried we would spend the money to have similar rings made and I would end up not liking them...but now I know I will. This was b-day gift number 1.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS