About Me

November 24, 2009

What is your favorite book? Jane Eyre

What is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life? My honeymoon to SanFran! It was great! Way better than Jamaica this summer that's for sure!

How were you as a kid ? Independent, strong willed, very girly but I had two brothers so I hit a lot...not at school though. I was always perfect at school. I only got in trouble for talking too much.

If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? Probably DIYing the house and shopping at TJmaxx or Homegoods

What is the funniest prank you have played on someone? I put a rubber band around the hand sprayer on the sink and waited for my mom to turn on the faucet. Of course, when she did it drenched her! It was great...this was in high school and she didn't even get mad!

What is your favorite color and why? Blue and green (blue like the sky and green like the grass)

What career do you plan to pursue? Well, I am an art teacher but this summer I am going to try to start doing professional organization. We'll see how it goes...but I do love organizing my house and other people's homes so I should love it!

What is your dream car? Current car shopping includes BMW x3, Jeep Commander, Volvo xc90, Mazda cx7...my dream car is a G-Wagon so I don't think I'll get that :(

What do you love for breakfast? On the weekends I love waffles, or omelets, or french toast. Those are my favorites but I am really good at making chocolate chip pancakes.

What is the first thing you notice about people? Teeth and shoes...generally

What do you usually do on Sundays? Wake up late, eat something yummy for breakfast (see previous question), head off to church with our friends, go out to lunch, come home and go grocery shopping, get ready for Monday.

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? Five years from now we'll maybe have a toddler so I'll be "retired" from teaching and will maybe be doing organization full time so I can be a stay at home mom or working at a mother's day our type of thing at our church.

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? I have no idea. Since Jonathan is getting his masters (he'll be done in 18 months!)I really don't know where that will take us because I don't know where he'll be working or where he'll get his Dr. degree. Maybe we'll still be in Porter maybe not...close by though probably...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS