Burrr!

February 15, 2010

I borrowed the thermometer from the office so I could take the temperature in my classroom and report it to maintenance again today. Maintenance has just made more air blow into my room but has never checked to see what the temp of the air coming out of the vents actually was. The first time I sent in a complaint the temp was 64.5 I think. They asked if their "changes" were satisfactory and I said no and that it actually felt colder. Anyhow, it's been about 2 weeks and I just can't take it anymore! So, I took the temperature again to report it and I was shocked! It has been 62 degrees in my room all day today and I am not exaggerating! The thermometer read 62 degrees! The hand dryer in the bathroom is my new best friend. I stand under it for about 2 minutes after I wash my hands just to warm my core up!

This is ridiculous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS