Collections!

February 26, 2010

Today's tour on Kelly's Korner is collections. Here are a few things that I collect.

Blue plates to hang on my ever growing plate wall in the dining room. Pier 1, Z Gallerie, Anthropologie, Wal*Mart, Target, Good Will...you name the place and I've probably bought a blue plate from there.

The next two pictures feature my love of glasses, Fiesta ware, Fiesta ware glasses, (most of the women in my family collect Fiesta) and vintage Pyrex! These are our every day dishes and glasses but who says you can't collect things you actually use?!


3 comments:

Summer said...

Your blog is super cute! I love the happy flowers border and the header pics are Ah-dorable! Oooh I love your colorful plate collection! Your cabinets look like mine....I have more dishes than one should....I also looove your blue plate wall! That is a great idea!
Have a Happy Friday
Summer :0)

Lyndsey said...

Fiestaware is the best! So bright and happy!

Unknown said...

Love your fiesta ware and pyrex. I love vintage type dishes and cookware too. Enjoyed your blog and meeting you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS