A Sunday Evening Post

February 28, 2010

{scroll to the end of the post for the DIYs}

This weekend was a busy one!

On Friday I put up a large display outside of my classroom. I'm really proud of the work the kids produced this rotation. (The work on the door is just stuff the kids make for me!)

Our One Year in photos came in from Walgreen's. Here is the cover and a sample page. I think it turned out great. This is the 4th book I've had made and I've always been happy with the results.


On Saturday we had a baby shower Fiesta! It was crazy to say the least and we had about 40 people there! The first picture is me taking a break from the craziness to play with my nephew on the left (Cooper) and 2nd cousin (Jackson) on the right. They were pretty entertained by my husband's guitars!


Here is the dresser remodel (the link is to the original dresser) we finally finished this weekend. The master is FAR from being complete but we're getting there...

My spring table setting...simple but I need some simple in my life right now...believe me!

I made a vase this weekend too! I got a 3 dollar vase and 1 dollar candle holder from wal mart and hot glued them together! I'm not brilliant...I saw someone else do this but I can't for the life of me remember who...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS