Random Tuesday Thoughts

May 4, 2010

I was watching "Untamed and Uncut" on Animal Planet today and cried. This elephant was on a rampage after being chained to a tree and I just felt so bad for him :(


Jonathan and I love animals. Of course we love dogs but my fav. is the buffalo and his fav is the orangutan. We also like bears and elephants.


Free Mission Burrito tonight for Humble ISD employees! YUM!


Field day is Wednesday and Thursday. One of the perks to teaching art is you help during field day and don't teach...YES!


I am getting very anxious for summer. The kids have checked out and I'm pretty darn close to joining them :) I just have so many projects that I can't wait to get my hands on! Here is what my list includes
  • refinishing 4 chairs, 1 bench, and one entry table
  • photo album
  • painting a mirror and some candle holders
  • sprucing up the back yard by painting our outdoor furniture

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS