Summer is Here

June 3, 2010

It is officially summer for me!  Today was my last day working, although it was a half day and yesterday was a work day.  Today was a slow day though...the checking out process at work is NOT a fast one.  Making sure everything is turned in, getting signatures...it takes forever.

It feels great though now to know that rest and relaxation are ahead of me along with a great trip to Portugal and Spain in July!

Bring on the sunshine and the pool.  {Although, it is cloudy and rainy today}  Bring on the summer DIY projects!

2 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I wish I had the summer off for DIY projects! I have so many things I would like to do!

Meghan said...

Congrats on being almost finished! Checking out at the end of the year is such a pain, but totally worth it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS