Wishful Wednesday

June 8, 2010

This week on the Seattle Smith's Wishful Wednesday:

'I wish' .... I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be __________!

Ok, so if I could just magically change my career there are SEVERAL things I would like to do.  I LOVE being an elementary art teacher and there is good and bad that goes with every job but this is just a "what if" situation.

Art Museum Tour Guide - I was an art history major so this job would be perfect.  Too bad these people are usually volunteers : /

Professional Organizer - Just look here for proof of this one or here.

Start my very own cupcake or yogurt shop (YUM!) - I have a SERIOUS obsession/problem with how much I love cupcakes and frozen yogurt.  Maybe they will just let me work at Crave...that would be nice :)


Stay at home mom - One day...when Jonathan and I have kids this is what I will do.  I will stay at home because for us, we have decided it would be best in our situation.

10 comments:

Ashley Raven said...

Can we please quit careers and open up a cupcake shop?!? Okay great!

Kristin said...

Hi Emily! Thanks for stopping by Windy Poplars today, and for your sweet comment too :-) I enjoyed reading your wishful Wednesday today. It's fun to dream about a whole new career path sometimes, isn't it? Well, it was nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

Rachel and John said...

I would also love to work in a cupcake shop and be a stay at home mom. Maybe when you're a stay at home mom you can bake cupcakes on the side and sell them!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet job (no pun intended) :) There is this place in town called the Cupcake Gallery and I have a hard time staying out of there.

Kate said...

Those are all great careers! I love your blog and I am your newest follower! ( :

Sammy said...

I love the idea of a cupcake shop, I would def come visit!

There's a place called Lucy & Leo's Cupcakery here that is delish! :)

Melanie said...

Thanks for leaving a post on my blog! I just became your newest follower..hope you'll return the favor! Love your blog and your pictures..we have alot of birdfeeders in our yard as well. Keeps the inside cat occupied! Opening a cupcake shop sounds GREAT..when I was little I wanted to run a brownie shop when I "grew up"!

Samantha said...

Ooo, art museum tour guide would be really fun! Especially since you have such a passion for it.

Bethany said...

mmmmm Cupcakes. You can send some practice ones my way! Great ideas...

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

If that was my business, I would gain 100lbs! How would you survive without tasting them ALL?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS