Fun Fact Friday

August 28, 2010

{yes, I know it's Saturday but this is all from yesterday}

*1*
I watched a little boy eat his booger.  I tried to stop him but it was too late.

*2*
I got to hear my 4 month old niece "talking".  She wasn't fussy (until the end) she was just making her presence known.  By the way, isn't she pretty!?  Oh, and that's my mom holding her.
video

*3*
Jonathan had a football game yesterday and I was in Conroe with my mom.  When I decided to leave Conroe at around 9:45 (it takes me about 30 minutes to get home) I told my mom I needed to go get gas.  She made my step dad follow me because she said I could be "murdered".

*4*
On the same note I knew I would get home before Jonathan did and I WILL NOT go in our house alone at night so, I drove around our neighborhood listening to Jay Z (LOVE 90's on 9!)  When that song was over I pulled the car into the garage, left the garage door open, and swept the garage until Jonathan got home.

*5*
I take 4 vitamins a day (my dr. makes me because my cholesterol is 4 points higher than what it should be) and I remembered to take them all everyday this week!

*6*
Jonathan's team won their game last night.  Sadly, it will most likely be their only win of the season.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

littledaisymay said...

Awww your niece is a cutie!

Your mom sounds like my mom...she always says things like that!

Hope you're having a great Saturday :)

Melanie said...

LOL your mom sounds about like mine..always scared someone is gonna murder me when I'm alone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS