Guest Rooms

October 28, 2010

Welcome from Kelly's Korner!

We have 2 guest rooms in our 4 bedroom house.

The first room doubles as an office.  I think it's a good mix of our things and it's a very functional space.  The walls are a pale gray (Silver Drop by Behr) and all of the furniture is black.  Pretty much the only two colors used here are red and orange.




Oh, and we got a new desk last weekend.  The desk in the first picture is now in the nursery.


This second bedroom is all guest room and all girly.  I love this room but it doesn't house nearly as many guests because it's not close to the guest bath.  The room is right off of the entry in the very front of the house.  The walls are a pale green (Celery Ice by Behr).  Most of the furniture is white and other than green the only other color used in here is yellow.






7 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute! I love them both!

Melanie said...

I love your colors you've used in both rooms! The simplicity of the 2nd room is just so calming! I'd imagine anyone who did stay there would have an amazing nights sleep!

Leigh Anne said...

they are both so cute! i love the simplicity too, you've inspired me to re-think our guest bedroom! right now it is where all the leftover things got put but maybe one day it will actually have some style to it :)

Alison said...

I love both paint colors! I also really like the framed monogram piece over the bed in the first room :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the cheery colors your used!! The crosses are neat too!

Ashley said...

I LOVE your white bed!!! I am soooo looking for one for my daughter for when she gets older. Is it an antique? By the way I just read your comment on the camer and I would have so laughed at your joke :)I'm a Nikon girl too!
-Ashley-

Shoshanah said...

I think I like the second bedroom the best. It just feels very cool & soothing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS