Thankful Thursday

November 18, 2010

In lieu of having a terrible yesterday I am determined to have a great today.  Here is what I am thankful for today (in no particular order)!

1:  My husband
2:  Our baby
3:  My family
4:  Amazing co workers who I love and respect
5:  Fabulous students
6:  A much needed break at Thanksgiving
7:  Today is my last teaching day this week and Friday is a fun half day
8:  A loving God
9:  Beautiful weather (although a little warm still)
10:  A lovely house to come home to everyday

5 comments:

Natalie said...

i'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday : ( I hope today is much better! Way to be positive!

B said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day :( That's never fun.. your new layout looks precious!

Amanda said...

i hope you have a better day today! :) your christmas background looks beautiful!!! it made me so happy looking at it!

Jamie said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday :( But what wonderful things to be thankful for!

Love the new header too!

cait said...

wonderful list! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS