Fill in the Blank Friday!

February 4, 2011

First of all, thank you Melanie for my blog award!

Second of all, school was cancelled for me AGAIN today!
(although I still haven't seen a speck of snow)

Third:
FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY
{link up here}

1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose:  House Beautiful.  I love this magazine!

2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be:  Like Domino Magazine...that bit the dust sadly.

3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery store or via subscription):  Subscription.  I love getting them in the mail.  I flip through them at the grocery store but I rarely buy them there.

4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online):  In print.  But, I do love Lonny magazine which is only online.

5. The number of magazines I buy each month is : zero most likely.  I'm cheap so I stick to my subscriptions.

6. My favorite magazine genre is:  Home decor for sure.  I love tearing out pages in magazines and using them as inspiration.

7. The magazines I read regularly are:  House Beautiful and Veranda.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out my VLOG!

9 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

I've never seen a House Beautiful magazine. I'm a Real Simple kind of gal myself, but I'll have to look into House Beautiful!

Ashley said...

I love home magazines too!! I just subscribed to 2 myself!!

Rachel and John said...

I haven't heard of either of those magazines!

Lyndsey said...

aww RIP Domino (tear)

Jillian said...

I love your blog! Your wedding dress is GORGEOUS (I love off-white gowns). Consider me a new follower :)

Melanie said...

Your welcome for the award!! I love magazines too..usually stick to my subscriptions rather than buying them at the store as well!!

Jamie said...

Home magazines are the best!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Mommyto3andahusky said...

http://purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com/2009/11/homemade-squash-baby-food.html

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I did make my own babyfood! I hope the above post can give you some ideas! :) Have a great day! I love your blog and am following you!

Katelyn said...

Home magazines are so great! Subscriptions are definitely the way to go, much cheaper. Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS