Follow Up

December 11, 2011

A few days ago I finished my special ornament for G's first Christmas.

It didn't take long to make...it's just a matter of finding the time when you have a monkey child.



AND...for those wondering Georgia is past her waking up to practice standing routine.  We practiced getting down A LOT during the day by just letting her play in her crib for a while each day and if she did wake up we let her cry it out.  The most she cried was maybe 30 minutes and one time it was less than 2 minutes.  After about two days it stopped and we are so very thankful!

I have about a BAZILLION blog posts coming.  I just need to find the time because I was out of town this weekend and have been crazy, CRAZY busy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ornament! So cute.

Rachel and John said...

Beautiful ornament! Glad you are getting your sleep again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS