Holiday Crafting

December 5, 2011

I had A LOT of holiday crafts that I wanted to do...looks like I most likely will not get to all of them seeing as how I haven't even finished decorating for Christmas, haven't finished our Christmas shopping, haven't had our Christmas cards made, and will be out of town this coming weekend.

Ugh...life with a very mobile 6.5 month old I guess.  Maybe over Christmas break when I have an extra set of hands around the house :)

Anyways, I WILL be making Georgia's "First Christmas" ornament as well as our family picture ornament, and the travel picture ornament I forgot to buy on vacation this year...

{via Land of Nod}


{via here}


If you don't see a follow up post to this soon it's because of my child who is part baby part monkey.

;)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS