J's Gift

December 28, 2011

I told Jonathan his Christmas gift from Georgia would be a little late this year because I needed one of my Christmas gifts (Photoshop...which I knew I was getting) to make it.

I used the tutorial on YHL and got to work (took me way too long!).  Here is the finished product.  The candid pictures that I took correspond with the month they are in.  The professional pictures do not.  I wanted a mix.  I'm thinking of making one for at home too because the one I made is for J at work.














6 comments:

emily said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift!

Callie said...

Oh, so cute! Did you get the full Photoshop or Elements? I have Elements and I'm still trying to figure the thing out . . .

Lyndsey said...

That is so cute!

Kristin said...

how precious! i am sure he loved it!

Mami en construcción said...

This is awesome!!
What a cute idea!!
Love it!

Megan C said...

I am coming over to learn how to make this! I would love to this for Paul one year!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS