Present Parade

December 30, 2011

My favorite gifts:
Photoshop Elements 10
Baking supplies
CASH!
Tons of gift cards
Lots of shoes
Sew box filled with supplies
Mary Poppins!
Super fun stocking stuffers :)
A place setting of Fiesta AND
some Stella & Dot goodies!

Here are just some of my stash


Jonathan's best gifts:
Jonathan had a super preppy Christmas.  I gave him a Columbia jacket, Sperry's, a canvas duffle bag, an oxford, two t-shirts.  He loved it all though and looks super cute in his new attire.

He also got some Polos and a ton of boy gun stuff...whatev.

Georgie's main gifts:
I made her a bean bag!  It's so cute if I do say so myself.  She loves it.

J's parents gave her a Fisher price play table.

My mom and step dad gave her a pink John Deere wagon and some college fund money!

She got a lot of clothes, PJ's, plastic plates, stuffed animals, and dolls.  She got a few V-Tech things and some other fun things.



We had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love Georgia's wagon! You should do a tutorial on the bean bag if you get time! My nephew would love one im sure.

Emily said...

Love all your gifts-esp the shoes! :) Looks like everyone was blessed in your house this Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS