Summer Lovin'

June 6, 2012

This Wednesday I am loving:  All things SUMMER!

{link up HERE}

*I have created a fun summer to do list*

Homemade lemonade
Boating
Movie night
Snow cones
Roast hot dogs
Create a summer holiday
Children's museum
Craft day
Homemade ice cream
Plant flowers
Make fancy waffles
Summer painting
Create a mural
Sonic happy hour

(Did I miss something?  What else should I add???)

*Swimming with my sweet baby girl.  Just can't get enough of her!*

*Getting to meet Natalie, Tony, and Callyn from Extraordinary Love*

On Tuesday, while they were in Houston visiting family, we met them for lunch at Cafe Express and then headed to Crave for a cupcake!  The baby girls had all the attention from the staff making the cupcakes!  We even got a comment while eating about both of them having big bows.  Just love it!  We had such good conversation and I LOVE that blogging let me meet a sweet little family I would have never met otherwise.  Isn't that so fun?  Any body else in the Houston area want to meet up?



And, I really wanted a picture of Georgia and I near the fountains because my bridals were taken here.  To bad she just really wanted nothing to do with the camera and wanted to jump in the water every chance she got.  Oh well.




And, from four years ago...



Happy Wednesday Everyone!

9 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

I love your summer to do list- sounds perfect! And what a fun blog meet up!

Mrs. Brandy De La Cruz said...

I'm in the Conroe/Willis area!! Love your summer list!!

mariel said...

how fun that you guys got to meet!
have you ever been to the concerts at the harbor? they look like fun.

Allison said...

I love reading your blog! I would totally like to meet you in real life, but we live in the Dallas area. Here is a link to our family blog: www.baggerlyfamily.blogspot.com

-Allison

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love your summer to do list! Its so cute & I love all the pictures, so sweet :)

Megan C said...

That is so fun, y'all were able to meet up! And... I was there that day four years ago, trying to make you laugh! It was so much fun!

Tami said...

I love all of your fun Summer ideas! I may have to steal a few. That is SO neat that you got to meet Natalie and Callyn. I'm sure they were the cutest girls around!

Natalie said...

We had so much fun meeting you guys too!! :) Hopefully we'll be able to do it again sometime!!

Callie said...

So fun that you got to meet up with Natalie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS