Virtual Magazine

June 3, 2012

I get Baby Talk magazine for free.  I'm not sure how but I do.  Any way, here is what stood out to me over the past four months!


10 % 
of parents regret the name they chose for their baby!

Fact:  Babies triple their weight in the first year then at age one their appetite decreases.

I LOVE this SPI Baby Mama Rocker!



1 in 10 children 
suffer from eczema with 
60% 
showing symptoms in the first year.

Go to SafetyAtHome.com and click on Seasonal Safety and go to Spring for cleaning GREEN solutions!

I really love this water pitcher.  You can refill it 300 times on the same filter.  I have no idea how that compares to other ones like it.  It is currently 24.99.


51% 
of working moms feel guilty about not spending enough time with their kids.

while

55% 
of stay at home moms worry about not making a contribution to the family finances

An article about how to naturally boost your milk supply sites not feeding enough as the main cause of low milk supply unless you have hypothyroidism.  Was I the only one who missed the thyroid/nursing connection?

65% 
of fathers say child-rearing duties should be split evenly with their wives!

1 in 30 babies born in 2009 was a twin, up 74% from 1980!  Whoa!

This glider is awesome!



This crib is very similar to G's.  This one though comes in 25 colors!  I love that!


Parenting magazines makes board books now.  I may have to order the one on patterns...being an art teacher and all ;)  They are available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.


3 years = when most kids stop putting everything in their mouth!

15 minutes = the time it takes a baby to get sunburn

Jonathan and I want to switch to all glass containers.  Looking into these Wean Green Containers.  A set of four is $11.


Up next:  My skimming of American Baby Magazine.  I also get that one free and again I don't know why.

4 comments:

Amber said...

My nephew is 2, and he has eczema... poor buddy gets it on his face, and then his whole body feels scaly :( I basically BATHE him in Aveeno's Eczema lotion when he is here!
I don't even have kiddos and I am in LOVE with that yellow chair :)

Hope you have a great week!

Tami said...

I loved all of these little tidbits! I didn't realize a sunburn could happen that quickly! I'm so glad E is used to being lathered up with sunscreen and wearing hat. That chevron glider is AMAZING!

Kelli said...

You didn't know I've been paying for your subscriptions? No wonder I never got a thank you card! :P But really, I always register for free magazines when I buy something at Palais Royal, which is more often than I'd like since it's the ONLY non-Walmart store here. Maybe you did something like that and then forgot about it?

Lyndsey said...

I love the cribs and all the colors available! I am bummed I didn't know about them for Liam's nursery! I guess that's what future babies are for :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS