Happy Wednesday!

September 5, 2012

Linking up HERE

This Wednesday I am LOVING

1.
That I was actually able to get some painting done for Aunt Bee's.  I cranked out three paintings in two days and I still have two more to go.  Here is what I have finished so far.  The Halloween canvas (18x14) and Christmas (square ceiling tile - 23.5 in) are currently for sale in my shop.  Visit HERE!  I'm so happy with how all three turned out and I love having the time to paint for just a little bit!

Baby boy


Halloween


Christmas!


2.
I LOVE having a sweet baby girl.  She LOVES to wear my jewelry and I oblige most of the time!  We love it all here...rhinestones, sequins, glitter, bows...you name it!




3.
My husband!  He works so hard and is such a wonderful husband and dad.  Georgia is 100% OBSESSED with him!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

agalandherdog said...

Your daughter is precious!

Tami said...

LOVE the paintings! You are so talented! We also love all things glittery and ruffly and girly. Girls are so much fun!

Lyndsey said...

Cute signs! I especially like the Halloween one - I am so excited for the holidays to begin!!

Megan C said...

Love the polo dress... adorable!

Mallorie said...

I see squeaker mary janes! Does she love them??? Were those a hand me down or did you find them somewhere? I got a few for EC but they're for next year and I want to have some for this fall/winter once she starts walking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS