Pumpkins and Anniversary

October 25, 2012

Here are some more pumpkin patch pictures.


















Oh, and TWELVE years ago today Jonathan and I became a "couple".  Good decision!

Happy 12 years Jonathan!

This was at my 15th birthday party.  Two days after he "asked me out".

And, on another note I will be on a bit of a blogger/instagram silence for awhile.  No idea how long.  I just need a break.  In the words of Georgia, "See ya!"

Oh, and PS.  Paper Coterie is doing 50% off their holiday cards until November 4th.  Go HERE and gets yours now by using the code HOLIDAYCARDS2012

4 comments:

Megan C said...

Love these pictures!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And happy early birthday!

Lyndsey said...

I can't believe G swings in a big kid swing already. I'm pretty sure Liam would fall backwards in about two seconds! Enjoy your break!

Tami said...

I love G's pumpkin sweater dress! It's precious, and so is she! Enjoy your break! I'll miss seeing pics of sweet Georgia!

Brenden said...

Hey, new follower here! :) Your little girl is so precious!! We live in the Houston area, too! Come check out our blog sometime, http://thepokornys.blogspot.com Hope y'all had a Happy Halloween and Anniversary! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS