Wednesday

October 24, 2012

Here is what I am loving on this Wednesday!

1.  Pumpkin patch edits :)  I really wanted to do a mini with our photographer but the dates/times didn't work out so I had to do my own.  They are not all that great.  Georgia was not interested in me at all, she was all over the place, and it was really sunny!












2.  This video.  Georgia LOVES this song :)


3.  Instagram.  Love it!

Love my good will finds.  Duh.
My mom made part of Georgia's gnome costume.  Love it!

Happy middle of the week everyone!

8 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Love the pumpkin patch photos! And I think a ton of babies love that song. A girl I went to high school with just posted a video of her 4 year old singing that song in the car too. I enjoy it!

Lyndsey said...

That video is HILARIOUS! She is rocking out!

Elizabeth said...

I love that dress she is wearing at the pumpkin patch! Very cute!

Megan C said...

Love those photos! Especially the one of her reaching in the bucket.

Instagram is awesome!

mariel said...

your goodwill finds have inspired me to start going more often! i've already found some really cute dresses, but i'm so jealous of that puzzle! i have one on emma's christmas list because she's recently gotten really good at them and loves them.

Hilary said...

Love that first pic of the two of you! :-)

Mallorie said...

We have GOT to get our girls together. I know they will be best friends. EC dances ALL the time now. I LOVE it! :-)

Kristal said...

I love your pumpkin patch photos---mostly I love that you are in them....I am never in pics with my girls and I hate that. I need to learn to hand the camera over more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS