My Birthday

November 23, 2012

I turned 27 on October 27th

It was my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!

and, it was the most fantastic birthday I can remember.

I told Jonathan that the entire weekend felt like Christmas!  Here is a recap.

The weekend before my mom babysat so we could go to the movies.  It was nice.  I never go to the movies.


On the Friday before my birthday it was cold and rainy so we had a fire.  It was really nice.  He got me flowers, a cake, bubble bath, AND a 50mm lens.  Perfection.  (He also made me pumpkin pancakes!)

she puts her hands on her cheeks now when she is excited and YES it's the most precious thing you have ever seen!



The day of my birthday Jonathan went shopping with me while his parents babysat then we all went to dinner afterwards.  Georgia was wearing a pink birthday cupcake dress.  So cute!




I used some of my gift cards to get some fun things!


We also had dinner at my mom's on sunday since my birthday is on the 27th and my brother's is on the 29th.  We are exactly 9 years apart (while my middle brother and I are only 18 months apart!)  I didn't get any birthday pictures because that was the same day as the fall fest so we were a bit pre occupied by cute baby costumes!

I had such a fantastic birthday!

2 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Happy late 27th Birthday! I am glad you had a great time :)

Callie said...

I'm late on commenting, but Happy Golden Birthday! How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS