Valentine's Day 11 {Garlands} And, odds and ends

February 11, 2013


If you are sick of Valentine's day then scroll to the bottom to see what else we've been up to!

Valentine's Day Garlands

Both of these garlands are simply paper sewn together with my sewing machine.  Super easy and super inexpensive.

Paint swatches




Paper Doilies



AND, if you are not a weekend reader here are posts about a DIY felt envelope and our Heart Shaped Meal!  Enjoy!

This weekend Jonathan went out of town to ride his mountain bike in Austin with some friends and my brother.  Before he left he casually mentioned something about a serial rapist he saw on the news so I instantly called my mom and her and my step dad came to spend the night with me.  Better safe than sorry!

So, this weekend we...

Ate a lot of good food :)


Played outside a lot

Ate lemons
Went to the park several times


Where woken up before 7 am on Saturday by construction workers.  Grr!


Showed off our (Georgia's) stacking skills


When Sunday rolled around I was excited because she wore her Frog Prince dress in honor of Valentine's day!  So cute!


Jonathan got home on Saturday night and on Sunday we all went to Ikea after church and nap time.  Turns out they didn't even have what I went after...so we pretty much went to Ikea for dinner.



Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Linking up HERE

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love the lemon face and pig tails! We need to make an IKEA run too...I hate when they don't have what you need though, bummer!

Megan C said...

Sounds like such a great weekend! We were on a streak of seeing each other and this weekend ruined it... j/k. Maybe this weekend?

Kacey said...

I am loving the spaghetti noodle on the face. So cute! :) Stopping my from Miscellany Monday. :)

Mallorie said...

Seriously she is SO CUTE! I cannot handle the lemon face!!!

Megan said...

I love that paper heart doilie garland!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS