Valentine's Day 13 {Reasons to Love}

February 13, 2013


28 Reasons Why I Love Jonathan

1.  He's a hard worker
2.  He takes pictures of things we're doing and says, "here, now you can blog about it."
3.  He makes super yummy food.  He cooks every meal.
4.  I've known him since 7th grade.
5.  He cleans the tubs, toilets, and stove.  (Usually)
6.  Because he says things like, "I want to go see what Georgia's wearing".  (He got to church before we did and didn't see what Georgia's church clothes were.)
7.  He takes such good care of Georgia.
8.  He teaches the 3 year old Sunday school class with me.
9.  He's such a people person.  Everyone loves him!
10.  He talks to my brothers on the phone 10x more than I do.
11.  He's naturally athletic.
12.  He gives me a break when he gets home from work and takes over on Georgia duty.
13.  He takes an interest in things that I like...or tries to at least.
14.  He is so funny and makes me laugh more than anyone else I know.
15.  He's been known to paint Georgia's nails when she asks him to.
16.  He tells me I'm pretty (or some other compliment) every day.
17.  He loves his job and he's good at it.
18.  He actually reads the to do lists that I make him.
19.  He let's Georgia put all her jewelry on him.
20.  He does bath and bedtime with Georgia every single night.
21.  He surprises me with candy on occasion.
22.  He writes me emails everyday from work.
23.  I go on runs at night.  When I get home Jonathan has usually already drawn my bath for me.
24.  He reads at night in the living room so that I can go to bed earlier than him.
25.  He's an encourager.
26.  He reads more than anyone else I know.
27.  Georgia got his good immune system and non-picky taste buds.
28.  He always says I'm sorry first


3 comments:

Megan C said...

So sweet! Love number 2 haha!

Tami said...

This is precious! You guys are such a cute couple and adorable little family!

Callie said...

Aw, this is sweet! I love reading all your Valentine's Day posts Emily, even if I'm way behind. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS