Wednesday

March 13, 2013

Here is what I am loving this Wednesday

{linking up HERE}

1.
My Instagram life.  Best app ever.  Bottom right is what Georgia told me was a heart she drew.  Budding artist already...and not even 2 ;)



2.
Getting our house ready to sell.  Please God let it sell!  Restaining the garage. Sprucing the porch and cleaning (by hand!) the river rocks.  Cleaning up the flower beds.  Deep cleaning the bathrooms.  Cleaning and changing ceiling fans.  Cleaning the back porch.  And, we're still not done.  Selling is hard work!









3.
I put our initials in the new sidewalk.


4.
Georgia playing



Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Georgia looks like a super star in all the photos! looks like she has an awesome/fun personality!
trish

agalandherdog said...

Your daughter is too cute for words!

I'm hosting a big giveaway at my blog today. You should stop by to check it out:
http://agalandherdog.blogspot.com/2013/03/onlineshoescom-review-and-giveaway.html

Rachel Easley said...

Your daughter is super cute! Love the name Georgia. I'm from the South( Nashville) and love Southern names like hers! Hope your house sells soon! My parents house just sold and was only on the market 5 weeks! Happy Wednesday!!

Mallorie said...

EC has that teapot. Loves it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS