Megan's Maternity

August 19, 2013

I never would have thought that the girl I met the first week of college who happened to be my next door dorm neighbor, turned sorority sister, turned roommate, turned neighbor, would ask me to take her maternity pictures!  They were so much fun to do!  I think college best friends always dream of their kids growing up together and being friends someday and it's funny because if we keep living in the same areas her son, Seth and my daughter, Georgia will go to the same elementary school!  I just love it!

It's a lot of pictures, I know but I just love so many of them.  Enjoy!  And, yes I pinned a few of these.  I just really thought it would be funny to have my friend Megan floating around on Pinterest.  haha :)



























7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

They all turned out so pretty! I love the ones with sun flare!

Rachel and John said...

Beautiful Emily! Are you starting a business?

Kelly said...

beautiful great job!

Ashleigh said...

How cute :)

mariel said...

you did awesome!

Megan C said...

I love love love love all of them! You did such a great job and such a sweet post!! :)

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS