School Basics

August 20, 2013

Linking up HERE for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

Georgia starts school THIS MONTH.  She's going two days a week to our church school and I'm so excited, nervous, sentimental...you name it.  Here is all her gear!

Her backpack and lunch box are Skip Hop and bought from Target.  The bento box is from Target as well and is Munchkin brand.  The two bird ice packs are from the Pottery Barn outlet.


You can't tell but there is space above the bento to lay a juice/milk box.




My mom made Georgia 's nap mat and snuggle blanket.  I picked out the fabric but had it not been for my 2 year old who ONLY takes naps in her crib I wouldn't have picked it.  I picked a soft fleece (she's a sucker for anything soft) in colors and a print I knew she would love.  Anything to get her to lay on it and actually stay!


The first dress is for the frist day and the others are just for the days following.



I am so excited for her because I know she is just going to love it!

7 comments:

Tami said...

That is so exciting! I love all of her gear and her cute little dresses. I'd love to find a nice mother's day out program here but the only ones I have found are almost $300 a month for just 8 hours a week. I don't know if that's normal but it seems crazy to me! I can't wait to hear all about how G does at school!

Lyndsey said...

I still need to figure out Liam's first day of school outfit! Ah! We went with Skip Hop for his backpack and lunchbox too. They are so cute and you can't beat the price compared to some others. I also got a Bento lunchbox - I'm excited about packing lunches in them, I think it will make it much easier! Good luck to G and you on her first day! Liam starts on the 3rd!

Shawna said...

So cute! Raya starts preschool tomorrow! Ours is 5 days a week, but thankfully only mornings---so I don't have to pack a lunch. I hate packing lunches lol---she will definitely be eating school food next year in kindergarten haha ;-)

Megan said...

You have lunches down Momma! The backpacks are too cute :)

xx
Megan
IG: megawat
http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/whats-in-our-diaper-bag.html

Brittney Galloway said...

I hope G loves it! The nap mat is adorable! Grace's teachers have already told me that naps aren't going to happen for her, ha! She'll lay there for a little bit but then she's done.

mariel said...

hopefully georgia will surprise you with the sleep. emma's a crib only girl too, but when she started last year she slept from day one on her mat.
her outfits are too cute! she'll love school!

Kelly Slater said...

So cute! I hope she had a great first day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS