Fall Fashion

November 12, 2013

{So I guess my social media break is officially over.  I did a few photography sessions for friends and wanted to post their pictures for them and then I just kind of got sucked in again.  Trying to find a good balance.}

Linking up HERE!
Here is all Georgia in all her fall seasonal wear glory!  She had a few other cute little outfits but I wasn't always able to capture a picture.  We've had A LOT of busy days around here!

Top:  Dress from Crazy 8 last year
Bow:  Canton, TX
Pants:  Left - mom made  Right - Matilda Jane
Shoes:  Hand me down Squeakers
Pumpkin Shirt:  Left - custom made  Right - Crazy 8 last year
Skirt - Goodwill via Etsy
Leggings - Target hand me downs
Sunglasses - Vintage




Bubble:  Hand me down
Shoes:  Sun San Sandals via Ebay


Bows:  Gift from her MeMe
Shirt:  Custom made
Pants:  Facebook sale
Shoes:  Lelli Kelly


Bow:  Kroger
Dress:  Hand me down
Shoes:  Crazy 8


Undershirt:  H&M
Dress:  Matilda Jane
Leggings:  Target
Shoes:  Left - Willits via ebay  Right - Gap hand me downs
Boots:  My mom's (vintage)



Bow:  Canton, TX
Shirt:  Custom made hand me down
Skirt:  Lucky (outlet)
Boots:  Gap (outlet)


Bow:  Canton, TX
Sweater:  Old Navy
Shirt:  Custom
Necklace:  ???
Pants:  mom made them
Shoes:  hand me down squeakers

3 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

Girlfriend has some serious style! Love her! Stopping in from the link-up!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

LOVE the pants your mom made..she needs to go into business!

Tami said...

Georgia was seriously styling this season! I'm loving all of the ruffled pants and cute accessories!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS