No Shave November

January 8, 2014

Did anyone else's husbands participate in "No Shave November"?  Dumbest thing ever.  Let's just say I don't like my husband with a beard.  Goodness...

But, it turned into A LOT of jokes from the high school kids at my husband's school.

Here is Jonathan on the last day of November.  I love my husband but wow, I do not like that look!


So, the funny part is that every day he would come home with a different character his students thought he looked like now that he was growing a beard.  I just died laughing every single time he mentioned it.

The first is tried and true.  He gets this one ALL THE TIME.
Chuck Norris


Then there is the another one we've heard a few times.  Always cracks me up.
Claymation Santa


But, we got some new ones this year!  All equally funny.
A Lorax


One of my personal favs!
Adult Simba


Then, the funniest of all.  While reading a Little Mermaid Georgia proceeds to tell me, "That kind of looks like Jonathan"  And, yes she used his first name.
King Triton


My husband was a good sport about the whole thing.  I'm cracking myself up just writing this post!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Haha! Yeah I'm not a fan of beards either. Your husband definitely looks like Chuck Norris!

Allison said...

OMG! This is hilarious. I love that Georgia said that King Triton looked like her daddy. :D

Erin said...

Haha, I love that Georgia used her daddy's first name! And the claymation one cracks me up! So funny :)

Erin said...

Haha, I love that Georgia used her daddy's first name! And the claymation one cracks me up! So funny :)

Pamela said...

hahahah! Love it!!

Lyndsey said...

Bahaha! I've never noticed how much he looks like Chuck Norris, but he does!

Megan C said...

Chuck Norris gets my vote!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh! I don't like the beard look on my man either! I'd say he's a 'red' version of the guys on duck dynasty!

Rebecca said...

I am the EXACT opposite! I beg and plead with my husband to grow a beard every single year when it gets colder and I know he will be more likely to do so...finally this year he is letting it grow and grow! Not looking forward to the day he gets too annoyed and shaves it off :(

Natalie said...

hahaha so funny!!! I was cracking up at the Lorax and King Triton!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS