Three Year Old Must Haves for Girls

August 28, 2014


1. An electronic microphone
This is not the one we have, I couldn't find a picture of it.  But, if your little girl hasn't heard herself singing into a microphone...well then, y'all aren't really living ;)  Buy one now!

2.  Dress up high heels
Georgia has several pairs, and wears mine a lot.  She just loves them.

3.  Any and all wands
My fairy princess needs at least (at least!) one wand in her hands at all times.  We have this one pictured plus about 20 more...I only wish I was kidding.

4.  Her own purse
Georgia has a similar Vera Bradley purse (bought for $3 at Goodwill!) and she thinks she is the STUFF when she has it.  It goes every where with her.  Filled with wands and jewelry.  For real.

5.  Lots of jewelry
She has some on all day every day.  Her outfits are not complete without it.

(links for the only two things I think need to be these exact ones)
I bought this for Georgia almost two years ago and it's a favorite for sure.  She loves to build her own flowers and I love that she loves it!

7. The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
Hands down her favorite book of all time.  I'm totally serious.

And, if your ever in doubt of what to get a three year old girl you can always throw some fairies or My Little Ponies into the mix...you can't go wrong with those.

1 comment:

Brittney Galloway said...

Love this! I bet Grace would never be quiet if we gave her a microphone. Ha! And have you used any other Kids Bible? We have worn our way through the Jesus Storybook Bible probably a dozen times straight and wanted to find something else that was well written with beautiful illustrations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS