Two Months In

September 12, 2014

Actually, we moved in on July 17th but closed on the 3rd (I think)  So, we've been here over 2 months BUT Georgia just started school so the house is now clean enough and "in place" long enough for me to snag some pictures.  First, let's start with a video tour I took several weeks ago.


Now, for a room by room break down.  And, on Insta I called these "afters".  Let me clarify that there are no after is this house just yet.  All just progress :)

All these before pictures were taken before we closed.




Georgia's room in progress...previously the formal living room







Piano going on the long wall to the right of the coat rack


Door is original, just open in the before picture.







Still need to take the fur downs down, enclose the fridge, and new counter tops and back splash.



Putting a built in wine rack to the left of the microwave to balance that odd section out.


Being in the middle of renovations is REALLY hard but when I doubt why I went old I look out the window...that back yard is why!


Left is the laundry room before.  Right, that's what it looks like right this moment.  A hot mess...



Guest room/ Future nursery.



REALLY need new lamp shades.


Same hallway.  Same view.


Hall bath



I changed the hardware after they were painted so they need to be touched up badly.


The future playroom.  Where G sleeps currently.






The master bed and bath.






Yeah, the tub area is bad.  I know.


So, there you have it.  Our house what it looks like right now!

I'll have more of a comprehensive look at what has been done and still needs to be done in a room by room break down at some point.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I think it's wonderful! You have done a beautiful job with everything so far!!

Megan C said...

Looks great!!! Love seeing everything your doing to it!

Melanie said...

Wow! Love the pictures and what all you guys have done!

Kristin said...

great job so far with the renovations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS